We're looking for a bright, curious, and enthusiastic Design Intern to join us this summer!
For this internship, you'll team up with Reshma in creating a prototype for a new collection of bags. Throughout the process, you'll gain first-hand experience creating a product from concept to production. In the end, you'll walk away with an amazing set of skills and a real product to call your own; what a great way to boost your resume!
You'll spend the summer learning about our existing products, designing new products, creating prototypes, sourcing the materials needed, and working with our team in India to get the items into production. We have a fun, start-up environment where you'll work closely with the rest of the team. It's an amazing opportunity to be part of a growing social enterprise that serves to empower women, all while learning how innovative products are created for a good cause.
What you need to know:
- Internship will run for 3 months
- Although it is convenient if you are in the Bay Area, it is not a requirement
- Design background is highly preferred
- are passionate about design and fashion
- are creative and think outside the box
- enjoy working alongside fun and loving people
- feel naturally at home in an open, team-based, and highly collaborative environment
... then this might be the job for you.